Call Center Associate Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!Your attention to detail and passion for helping others puts you in the top position for this Call Center role with Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC!
At Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC, we are dedicated to creating a caring, professional, patient-centered experience for state-of-the-art medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology and dermatopathology. By treating every patient as an individual, we seek to customize a plan of care to match each patient’s needs and priorities. We strive to deliver exceptional dermatologic care by making comprehensive dermatology services available and accessible to our patients within their communities. We support our primary care healthcare providers with easy access and rapid communication. We empower our patients with information to participate in the goal of achieving healthy skin. Our highly-trained providers and staff work as a team to provide excellent, coordinated, cost-effective dermatology care.
- Our team members enjoy a world-class benefits plan with a broad range of options including:
- Medical plans with HMO or PPO options
- Dental plan
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k plan with generous match
- Employee Assistance Plan
Duties to include but not limited to receiving incoming telephone calls; handling those calls in an efficient and timely manner. While working the front desk, responsible for performing the support duties involved with moving patients through the office in a professional and courteous manner.
- Answer telephone calls quickly and with patience, understanding and knowledge
- Schedule patient appointments and keep schedules up-to-date with cancellations
- Create new patient records as needed in Athena
- Verify necessary patient information in Athena, make changes as necessary
- Take patient messages, relay to appropriate staff. Call triage person with urgent messages
- Process referrals, informing billing staff when it is necessary to resubmit to insurance
- Check the Athena buckets
- Print out prescription refill requests to create a Telephone Encounter, assign to proper Medical Assistant
- Send prior authorization requests to appropriate Medical Assistant
- Distribute all faxes appropriately
- GED / High School Equivalent Required
- Good attitude & work ethic
- Organization & ability to prioritize
- Customer Service background
- Experience with insurance referrals and eligibility a plus!
Job Number: 19743