Call Center Scheduler Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!If being paid to have fun and talk to people sounds appealing, AP Derm® has a spot for you as a Call Center Scheduler!
Never experience a dull moment in this fast-paced Call Center Scheduler position. Learn new skills in areas that will help you advance your career, all within a lively and energetic environment. Work with a friendly and supportive team of people, and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance. As an AP Derm® team member, you will receive competitive pay, top-notch healthcare insurance, dental benefits, and a generous company matched 401k.
Go ahead. Say yes to this enjoyable Call Senter Scheduler job! Apply today!
Call Center Scheduler Responsibilities
- Answer telephone calls quickly, and with patience, understanding and knowledge
- Route calls as appropriate, process voicemails, and return patient calls
- Take patient messages, relay to appropriate staff, call triage person with urgent messages
- Schedule patient appointments and keep schedules up-to-date with cancellations and add-ons
- Verify every caller’s personal information, including insurance verification
- Verify necessary patient information in Athena, make changes as necessary
- Create new patient records, record information, and log scheduled appointments as needed in Athena, everseat®, and via the Doctor Connect® dashboard
Call Center Scheduler Qualifications
- GED / High school equivalent required
- Good attitude & work ethic
- Organization & ability to prioritize
- Customer Service background
- Experience with insurance referrals and eligibility a plus
Job Number: 19743