Cosmetic Coordinator Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!If you are looking to become part of a reputable company that values its employees and rewards their contributions, your search is over! Competitive pay and excellent benefits are yours when you say yes to AP Derm’s Cosmetic Coordinator position.
Join our amazing dermatology family at a fun, state-of-the-art facility where you can grow your career under the expert guidance of caring professionals. As AP Derm’s Cosmetic Coordinator, you can choose a healthcare plan that works best for you and start saving for the future with a company matched 401k. We also offer dental, an employee assistance plan and additional benefit options that include disability and life insurance.
Apply today for AP Derm’s Cosmetic Coordinator opening to ensure your place with a top-shelf company. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cosmetic Coordinator Responsibilities
- Cosmetic scheduling
- Prepare and maintain current patient information
- Use EMR to document patient responses to follow-up visit questionnaire
- Perform general office duties as requested
Cosmetic Coordinator Qualifications
- GED/High school diploma required
- 2+ years of experience in a cosmetic services office
- Aesthetic background or bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field a plus
Job Number: 19722