Director of Practice Operations Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!Break free of the same boring office routine with AP Derm's® full-time Director of Practice Operations position!
As Director of Practice Operations for our state-of-the-art company, you will have the opportunity to work independently, honing your professional skills as you spend a portion of your time traveling between area clinics, working with a variety of diverse teams. A supportive staff will look to you for guidance, and your knowledge will be invaluable to the company as you are trusted to set policies and procedures, and onboard capable personnel. We will make sure you are taken care of with a generous company matched 401k, an employee assistance plan, your choice of prime healthcare plans, including dental, and the option for accident and life insurance.
Stake a claim with a company where you will shine! Apply for AP Derm's® Director of Practice Operations opening today.
Director of Practice Operations Responsibilities
- Day-to-day multiple-practice operations with a commitment to providing the highest quality service to patients
- Ensure quality support services are provided by implementing and maintaining policies and procedures related to the practice operations by providing dermatological services
- Oversee clinical and non-clinical support staff
- Oversee all Human Resources activities for the staff within the clinics
- Provide oversight and direct the daily clinic operations for several locations
- Oversee and monitor patient wait times and patient flow
- Travel approximately 50% of the week
Director of Practice Operations Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years healthcare leadership experience
- Valid driver's license and be willing/able to drive to all clinical locations
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong capacity to recruit and develop staff
- Initiative and ability to work independently, lead/work in teams, and dealing persuasively and effectively with all levels throughout the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in varying stages of development.
- Ability to support multiple locations, consistently ensure presence at each location.
- Systems skills including Microsoft Office Suite, scheduling, billing systems and EMR
- Knowledge of Athena, Epic, Centricity EMR systems a plus
Job Number: 19871