Self Pay Collector (Collections Representative) Job – Acton, MA
- Our team members enjoy a world-class benefits plan with a broad range of options including:
- Medical plans with HMO or PPO options
- Dental plan
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k plan with generous match
- Employee Assistance Plan
Duties to include but not limited to:
Run weekly TOS reports and track collections at sites
Run weekly provider schedules and review for any patients coming in with balances, making calls to patients with balances over $100.00
Call patients who have received 3 or more statements for collection purposes.
Send collection letters as needed
Post patient payments
- Complete Administrative Proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Web-based applications, email, HRIS systems)
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong organization skills.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- GED / High School Equivalent Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field