Senior Finance Manager Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!
Your vast financial experience and stellar leadership skills are the perfect backdrops for AP Derm’s® Senior Finance Manager position!
In this management role, your contributions will be recognized and appreciated when you join forces with a rapidly-expanding and respected company that is headed full-speed into the future. As AP Derm’s® Senior Finance Manager, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits, a matched retirement plan, dental insurance, plus additional options such as accident and life insurance. And with a Monday-Friday schedule, you will enjoy the perfect work/life balance.
Apply for this top-shelf Senior Finance Management opening today for the opportunity to stand out as the leader you are!
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Manage a financial team
- Assist with mergers & acquisitions
- Work with the management team to assess and implement a financial system
- Manage key financial processes
- Navigate complex revenue recognition and similar issues faced by a fast-growing company
- Work with external auditors as necessary
Senior Finance Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 10 years of finance experience
- Healthcare Services experience
- Mergers & Acquisitions experience
- Experience with physician compensation modeling
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Able to help implement innovative tools and solutions
- Well-developed consultative and coaching skills
- Proven experience owning strategic initiatives, implementing change management and organizational development strategies
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook