Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you a people person who enjoys being around others? Do you have a smile on your face as you go about your day? Does a career that places you in a top-of-the-line facility with a team of supportive professionals and like-minded co-workers sound appealing? If so, we want you in AP Derm's® Accounts Receivable Coordinator position!
In your new Accounts Receivable Coordinator role, you will use your expertise as you work closely with patients and insurance companies to collect payments and post them. You also will set up payment plans, stay current with insurance changes, and answer billing calls and questions.
If you are looking for an exciting Accounts Receivable Coordinator position with generous benefits and pay, apply with AP Derm® today!
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Responsibilities
- Respond to billing phone calls and questions
- Ensures insurance aging reports are acted on monthly
- Regularly monitors incorrect payment amounts or denials and takes proper steps to ensure payment
- Monitors HOLD/MGRHOLD bucket on Athena dashboard daily, take appropriate steps to ensure payment
- Establishes possible payment plans if appropriate and agreeable
- Monitors insurance newsletters and websites for any changes
- Prints EFTs as needed
- Posts patient payments as needed
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Qualifications
- GED/High school diploma required
- 2 years of medical office billing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field
Job Number: 19953