Business Development Associate Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you a people person who enjoys being around others? Do you have a smile on your face as you go about your day? Does a career that places you in a top-of-the-line facility with a team of supportive professionals and like-minded co-workers sound appealing? If so, we want you in AP Derm's® Business Development Associate position!
In your new Business Development Associate role, you will support the primary stages of lead development; soliciting interest among targeted prospects with the goal of developing potential acquisitions and helping identify new develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. You will assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting, and work with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives.
If you are looking for an exciting Business Development Associate position with generous benefits and pay, apply with AP Derm® today!
Business Development Associate Responsibilities
- Network with practice owners in New England to generate a robust pipeline of acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Execute daily outbound calls to physician practice operations, with the intent of generating interest into joining the APDerm network
- Design and execute sales-oriented approach incorporating outbound calls, emails, and brochure mailings
- Track and organize daily activities through CRM software, and distribute weekly activity metrics to Chief Development Officer
- Smoothly transition interested owners to an introductory call with the Chief Development Officer
- Perform market analysis and competitor analysis within dermatology space
- Track competitor acquisition opportunities
- Assist Chief Development Officer with identifying new markets for expansion
Business Development Associate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of business development experience
- Relationship management
- Sales and/or customer service responsibilities
Job Number: 19966