Certified Medical Assistant – (CMA) Job – Watertown, MA
Why You’ll Love This Job!Are you high-energy and always in a great mood? Do you have an easy rapport with others of all ages? Would you be interested in combining your people skills and Medical Assistant experience to help those in need? Does a career that places you in a top-of-the-line facility with a team of supportive professionals sound enticing? If you answered yes, we want you as our full-time Certified Medical Assistant!
In your new role, you will communicate with patients in a variety of ways, put your scribing expertise to use, and assist clinic physicians, helping them perform a number of procedures. As a Medical Assistant, you also will have the exciting opportunity to travel about, as you work in a variety of our locations within the area!
If you are looking for an exciting Certified Medical Assistant position with generous benefits and pay, apply today!
Medical Assistant (CMA) Responsibilities
- Educate patients.
- Answer patient questions in person, via email, and on the phone.
- Assist patients in preparing for exam.
- Scribe during patient visit with provider and use EMR to enter medical histories and prescriptions.
- Assist physician during patient procedures and surgeries.
- Collect and prepare path/lab specimens.
- Document medical instructions given to patients.
- Performs suture removals, wound cultures, and other procedures as directed.
Medical Assistant (CMA) Qualifications
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- Up-to-date first aid and BLS certification
- Prefer 2+ years as a medical assistant in a doctor’s office
- Dermatology office experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel to other locations in the area
Job Number: 19819 Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 00:30:06 GMT