Charge Entry Specialist Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you looking to break free of your typical work routine? Would you be happy in a fast-paced atmosphere, acquiring new skills that can lead to career advancement? If you are ready for an exciting change of pace, consider AP Derm's® Charge Entry Specialist position.
At AP Derm®, we are dedicated to creating an environment that encourages growth. As Charge Entry Specialist with us, you will add to your knowledge base as you work alongside field experts and will be part of a warm and welcoming team of people who band together to achieve success. Our team members enjoy a world-class benefits plan with a broad range of options including medical plans with HMO or PPO options, a dental plan, Healthcare Savings Account (HSA), a 401k plan with generous match and an Employee Assistance Plan.
Apply for AP Derm's® Charge Entry Specialist opening today to join a company where everyone has the chance to learn, grow and succeed!
Charge Entry Specialist Responsibilities
- Input, review and prepare patient and insurance data into Athena
- Research and verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors
- Enters pathology encounters
- Flags providers and applicable staff as needed for additional information
Charge Entry Specialist Qualifications
- GED / High school graduate
- 2 years experience in medical office billing
- Complete Administrative Proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Web-based applications, email, HRIS systems)
Job Number: 19647