Why You'll Love This Job!
APDerm® is seeking someone with your vast knowledge and outstanding organizational skills to fill our top-notch Clinical Nurse Educator opening!
This position gives you the opportunity to showcase your wide-ranging experience and expertise when you onboard as a valued member of a small and unique team of professionals who collaborate to develop and maintain APDerm's® personnel training curriculum. You will always feel actively engaged in this interesting and ever-evolving Clinical Nurse Educator role as you create educational materials for a variety of areas, from Human Resources to our clinical roles of MA and RN; train others to use various equipment and software; revise any job descriptions that require your expert touch, and more. Your generous contributions will not go unnoticed. In addition to competitive pay, you can choose from among a variety of excellent healthcare plans, and receive dental insurance, a company matched 401k, and a Healthcare Savings Account.
Take the next step to join a state-of-the-art company that is dedicated to your success, both now and in the future! Apply as APDerm's® Clinical Nurse Educator today!
Clinical Nurse Educator Responsibilities
This position requires work to be performed at multiple locations. Employee must be able to work/commute to all sites.
- Develop curricula for medical assistant and other education/training programs
- Collaborate with other professionals to refine nursing program content, developing, assessing, administering, and revising testing material for all positions in a clinical setting
- Review existing training material and job descriptions, identify problem areas, and create new supplemental material and tests to complement existing material
- Create and edit written training material, but also interface with existing personnel at all levels to ascertain their training
- Familiar with all positions in the clinic to provide thorough and relevant training for all new employees
- Train users on equipment, software and/or technology, including customizing protocols or templates
- Develop and test curriculum and scoring guides, including tracking student progress
- Coordinate training for all users, ensuring appropriate materials and scoring are provided
- Identify and find solutions for performance issues both technically and in user behavior
- Complete Administrative Proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Web-based applications, email, HRIS systems)
Clinical Nurse Educator QualificationsRequired Qualifications
- Four-year degree, preferably in nursing
- At least five years of training experience
- Licensed as an RN through the NCLEX-RN
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible and great memory
- Personality Testing certifications
- Certification in HR and other types of training
- At least five years of prior nursing experience in a healthcare setting
- CNE certification