Why You’ll Love This Job!
Are you looking for a more meaningful and satisfying career path? Would you be interested in being part of an exciting, fast-paced clinic where you can earn as you learn? If so, AP Derm® is seeking someone who fits those qualifications to fill its Dermatology Medical Assistant position!
This Dermatology Medical Assistant role will place you in a top-of-the-line facility that uses only the latest in state-of-the-art equipment as part of a team of friendly and supportive professionals. Here, you will discover first-hand the intricacies of surgical and advanced clinical procedures as you assist our physician, picking up additional skills and knowledge that will help you further your career. We make sure you are taken care of on a personal level as well with competitive pay, a generous company matched 401k, an employee assistance plan, your choice of prime healthcare plans, including dental, and the option for accident and life insurance.
Say yes to AP Derm's® outstanding Dermatology Medical Assistant opening to open the door to your bright future! Apply today!
Dermatology Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Answer patient questions in person, via email and by phone
- Prepare and maintain a sterile environment for clinic surgical procedures
- Assist patients in preparing for procedures
- Assist physician during patient clinic procedures and surgeries
- Document medical instructions given to patients
- Perform suture removals, wound cultures and other procedures as directed
Dermatology Medical Assistant Qualifications
- Must be able to maintain composure during surgical procedures
- Medical Assistant Certification required
- 1+ year(s) dermatology experience
- 1+ year(s) in an operating room setting preferred