Director of Physician Recruiting Job – Acton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job!Would you be happy working for an A-list company where top-floor management gives you the freedom and tools you need to be successful? Are you interested in being immersed within a culture that inspires and motivates? Then, AP Derm® wants to visit with you about our Director of Physician Recruiting role!
In this outstanding Director of Physician Recruiting position, you will be given the trust, space and autonomy you need to create and personalize top-notch strategies that will enable you to search out and recruit quality clinicians for our facilities. Along the way, you will acquire new skills and perspectives, and develop strong community ties, all of which will lead to career advancement. We offer continuing education opportunities, a competitive salary and the potential to earn bonuses. In addition, you will receive a generous medical plan with HMO or PPO options, dental insurance, a Healthcare Savings Account, and a 401k plan with a company match, as well as additional benefit options such as accident and life insurance.
Begin your journey right here, right now, with a company that recognizes your true worth. Apply for AP Derm's® Director of Physician Recruiting opening today!
Director of Physician Recruiting Responsibilities
- Develop/implement various strategies to recruit the best-qualified providers
- Lead recruitment initiatives focused on specialized services and/or senior-level providers
- Coordinate with operations, finance, human resources, marketing, IT and revenue cycle team to ensure smooth transitions of new providers
- Develop and manage a provider recruitment budget; monitor contractual requirements and renewals; manage expenses
- In collaboration with senior leadership, participate in the negotiation of terms and structuring of provider contracts
- Coordinate with credentialing and enrollment staff to ensure effective onboarding of newly recruited clinicians
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in continuing education courses, professional organizations, seminars and workshops
Director of Physician Recruiting Qualifications
- Member of the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters
- Exceptional capability in designing and driving recruiting process enhancements; strong project management skills.
- Experience with HRIS systems and/or Applicant Tracking Systems systems
- Ability to develop positive relationships with physicians, PAs & NPs
- Knowledge of practice management principles, healthcare financing issues, human resources management, and clinical areas concepts
- Demonstrated communication skills including an ability to quickly summarize relevant data and observations, implement policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field preferred
Job Number: 20034