Why You'll Love This Job!
If you love a challenge, derive satisfaction from helping create success stories and would enjoy being part of an outstanding company that believes mentorship, knowledge-sharing and respect are cornerstones to success, AP Derm® has a place for you in our Infrastructure Project Manager position!
Grab this amazing opportunity to showcase your management, and mergers and acquisitions skills. You will shine in this Infrastructure Project Manager role as you work closely with our Chief Development Officer, integrating newly acquired dermatology practices on deadline. At AP Derm®, you will have the full support of teammates who feel more like family as you work toward your goals and successes. In return for your important contributions, you will receive generous perks and benefits that include a healthcare plan with HMO or PPO options, dental, an HSA, a 401k with a generous company match, an Employee Assistance Plan and the option to add other benefits such as short-term disability, and accident and life insurance.
This job opening will not last long! Apply for AP Derm's® Infrastructure Project Manager job opening today!
Infrastructure Project Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee the successful integration of all newly acquired dermatological practices
- Manage and oversee all aspects of new practice mergers and acquisitions
- Comprehensive data analysis; ability to gather, compile, organize and understand complex data
- Review, improve, design, implement necessary process and procedures to accomplish clearly articulated
- Convey integration status to various stakeholders, including executive and senior leadership
- Drive additional corporate projects and new initiatives from the analysis phase to implementation and execution
- Use a variety of tools and communication channels to effectively move projects forward in a timely and organized manner
Infrastructure Project Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced mathematical skills
- Project Management certification; five years of experience in project management
- Two years of experience in mergers and acquisitions
- Superior presentation skills and use of strategic reporting tools
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, meet deadlines
- Ability to plan both tactically and strategically
- Able to liaise/communicate with multiple departmental managers to achieve objectives
- Superior verbal and written fluency in English