Why You’ll Love This Job!
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist who would you love spending your days in a positive, rewarding environment at a fun, modern facility that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay? If so, Dermatology Associates' Medical Front Desk Receptionist position is perfect for you!
This position is for the Canton location, opening soon! You'll have the opportunity to start your career at a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic after training and gaining on-the-job experience at the Norwood location!
In this outstanding full-time Medical Front Desk Receptionist role, you will join a fun and welcoming team of professionals, happy to support you along your career path. Add to your knowledge base as you learn new and useful skills from first-hand, on-the-job experiences, and via continuing education opportunities. In addition, you will be the recipient of exceptional benefits. Choose a healthcare plan that works best for you and start saving for the future with a company matched 401k. We also offer dental, an employee assistance plan and additional benefit options that include disability and life insurance.
Grab this chance to join a group of highly trained providers and staff who work together to provide excellent, coordinated, cost-effective dermatology care in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. Apply for Dermatology Associates' Medical Front Desk Receptionist opening today!
Medical Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients and visitors with warmth, compassion, and demonstrated commitment to exceptional service
- Communicate with referring physicians, patients and others by telephone to provide information, answer questions, schedule appointments and call-backs, etc.
- Complete patient admission process accurately and efficiently
- Provide and explain exam preps to patient and resolve patients' questions or concerns
- Record and update financial information; record and collect patient charges; file, collect and expedite third party claims
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory levels, order supplies and schedule equipment service and repairs
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
Medical Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Strong typing skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
- 2-5 years in a clinical setting preferred, 1 year required
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
- High School Diploma required