Why You’ll Love This Job!
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist who would you love spending your days in a positive, rewarding environment at a fun, state-of-the-art facility that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay? If so, AP Derm's® Medical Front Desk Receptionist position is perfect for you!
In this outstanding full-time Medical Front Desk Receptionist role, you will join a fun and welcoming team of professionals, happy to support you along your career path. Add to your knowledge base as you learn new and useful skills from first-hand, on-the-job experiences, and via continuing education opportunities. In addition, you will be the recipient of exceptional benefits. Choose a healthcare plan that works best for you and start saving for the future with a company matched 401k. We also offer dental, an employee assistance plan and additional benefit options that include disability and life insurance.
Grab this chance to join a group of highly trained providers and staff who work together to provide excellent, coordinated, cost-effective dermatology care in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. Apply for AP Derm's Medical Front Desk Receptionist opening today!
Medical Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet patients and visitors with warmth, compassion, and demonstrated commitment to exceptional service
- Communicate with referring physicians, patients and others by telephone to provide information, answer questions, schedule appointments and call-backs, etc.
- Complete patient admission process accurately and efficiently
- Provide and explain exam preps to patient and resolve patients' questions or concerns
- Record and update financial information; record and collect patient charges; file, collect and expedite third party claims
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory levels, order supplies and schedule equipment service and repairs
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
Medical Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Strong typing skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
- 2-5 years in a clinical setting preferred, 1 year required
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
- High School Diploma required